What is Telehealth?
Through audio and video over the internet, you can meet with me on-the-go from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device (iOS or Android) – it’s your choice!
Telehealth allows us to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. There’s no need to deal with traffic when you can schedule and attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile device.
What equipment do I need?
To participate in Telehealth appointments from your home, you will need one of the following devices:
- Desktop computer with a webcam, speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Laptop computer with built-in webcam and speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Tablet device with built-in webcam and speakers, OR
- Smartphone with at least iOS 10 or Android 6.0
- You will also need an internet connection that is at least 10mbps. For optimal results, a reliable, high-speed internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 mbps will minimize connection issues and provide the best quality.
Will the appointments be recorded?
None of our appointments will ever be recorded or stored.
To set up your initial 15 minute free introductory consultation, contact me using the phone or email address listed on the home page of this website. I look forward to connecting! – Rebecca C. Mandeville, MA, MFT